- Standalone alcohol monitoring or CAM with home curfew monitoring at the flip of a switch
- Eliminates testing gaps—no ability to miss a test or drink around testing schedules
- Goes where the client goes—no transportation to a testing center
- Studies show CAM is most effective for offenders assessed with alcohol dependence or addiction
- Works well in conjunction with treatment to enforce compliance and better identify when intervention may be needed
How SCRAM CAM Tests Alcohol Through the Skin
If you’ve ever noticed the aroma coming from someone who drank tequila the night before, then you’ve experienced the very event that spawned the interest of our founders in the science of transdermal alcohol monitoring.
While the technology that allows the SCRAM CAM bracelet to effectively test and report alcohol consumption based on transdermal testing is relatively new, the science of transdermal testing is not.